Oakwood Apartments Minami Azabu
Oakwood Apartments Minami Azabu offers 41 Studios and 3 One-Bedroom apartments fully furnished with modern essentials and spacious storage and balconies, a highly-prized feature in central Tokyo.
Located in the heart of Tokyo, within the popular Azabu area, Oakwood Apartments Minami Azabu provides a cosy abode, well-suited to professionals with a dynamic lifestyle. Its prime location allows residents to easily access the trendy areas of Azabu Juban, Ebisu, and Roppongi which are known for its shopping, dining, and nightlife. Tokyo’s landmarks such as the Tokyo Tower, Zojo-ji Temple, and Shiba Park are also within easy reach and is approximately 20 minutes away from the property.
With the Australian, Italian, and Korean Embassies closely situated and Japan’s famous Keio University nearby, Oakwood Apartments Minami Azabu is ideally located as the epicenter for residents to work, live, and thrive in. Residents can easily immerse into an authentic residential experience.
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Coffee Area
- Bicycle Parking
- On-Call Maintenance
- Regular Housekeeping
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Resident Activities
- Limousine, Taxi and Airport Bus Arrangements
- Customer Service from 10:30 to 20:30
- Multilingual Customer Service
Points of Interest
- Tokyo Tower: The second-tallest structure in Japan at 332.9 metres, it is one of Tokyo’s major landmarks. The view of the Tokyo metropolis is spectacular both day and night and theTokyo Tower also functions as a communication tower. Approximately 20 minutes walk.
- Zojyo-ji Temple: The temple stands beneath Tokyo Tower and is surrounded by Shiba Park. Founded in 1393, it is theprimary temple of the Jodo-sect in Japanese Buddhism. It was relocated to the current site by Tokugawa Ieyasu (founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate) in 1598 and became the family temple of the historically famous Tokugawa family. Approximately 20-30 minutes walk.
- Shiba Park: Built around Zozo-ji Temple surrounding Tokyo Tower, it is one of Tokyo’s main parks, famous for its cherry blossoms in April and for locals to enjoy and rejuvenate all year round. It is said that a tree planted by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant can still be found in the park today.
- Tofuya Ukai: Japanese “kaiseki” restaurant at the foot of Tokyo Tower renowned for its tofu course meals as well as its beautiful Japanese décor – for both its interior and Japanese garden. The restaurant provides a surreal experience of dining in Kyoto - the former ancient capital of Tokyo.
- Azabu Juban: A quaint local shopping and dining area with cafes and grocery stores. It is a popular place for locals and foreign expats living in the vicinity. Approximately 15 minutes walk.
- Roppongi: One of Tokyo’s main night life areas, Roppongi offers a variety of dining options along as well as bars and clubs. During the festive season of New Year’s, Christmas, and Halloween, the area comes to life with people celebrating at the famous Roppongi Crossing. One could liken it to a miniature Time’s Square in New York. Approximately 20-30 minutes walk.
- Ebisu/Daikanyama: One of Tokyo’s elegant dining and bar areas, the area is discreet and sophisticated. It is also a swanky residential address with many interior design stores and book shops. Approximately 15-20 minute drive.
- JR Tamachi Station (Yamanote Line)
- JR Shinagawa Station (JR Lines/Keikyu Line/Tokaido Sanyou Shinkansen (bullet trains)
- Azabu Juban Stationi (Toei Subway Oedo Line and Tokyo Metro Namboku Line)
- Shirokane Takanwa Statinon (Tokyo Metoro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Mita Line)
- Furukawabashi Bus Stop bound for JR Ebisu and JR Shibuya Station via “都#06” Bus