Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Brisbane (Now Open)
A HAVEN OF FUSS-FREE SERVICED APARTMENTS SET BETWEEN THE CBD AND FORTITUDE VALLEY
Nestled between Brisbane’s Central Business District and Fortitude Valley, Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Brisbane is in a prime location for both business and leisure travellers to make the most of their time in this sunny and sophisticated city, be it a short or extended stay.
Just a stroll along the Brisbane River you will find a wide array of city restaurants, bars and elegant shopping, while Fortitude Valley provides a feast of Chinatown delights, cool boutiques and lively pubs and clubs. Amid the action, our guests can retreat to a tastefully-appointed haven comprised of 162 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments boasting spectacular city, Story Bridge and river views.
You’ll enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and facilities including a full size tennis court, outdoor pool and spa (with a magical view), sauna and gymnasium. Alto Restaurant and Bar is open daily for breakfast and dinner, and our four conference rooms will suit any occasion from a small business lunch or meeting to a grand affair for up to 220 guests.
- Wi-Fi in public areas and all apartments
- Fully-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Flat screen TV and multi-channel cable
- Washer and dryer (except Studios)
- Climate control air conditioning
- Balcony (most)
- Conference centre with 4 meeting rooms
- Tennis court – full size, outdoor
- Swimming pool and outdoor spa
- Car parking (1 space per apartment, subject to availability, charges apply)
- Alto Restaurant and Bar open daily for breakfast and dinner
- Room service – dinner only (4:00–9:30 pm daily)
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk reception
- Wake-up calls
- Luggage storage
- Internet kiosk
- Baby-sitting services can be arranged
- Wheelchair accessible public areas and accommodation
- Secured elevator access with touch monitor
- Car rental
- Mail services
- Business centre
Banquet and Meeting Facilities
- Flexible multi-function meeting spaces to cater for a wide range of events, including meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, weddings, special occasions and other social events for up to 220 guests (see table below)
- Pre-function area
- Registration area
- Break-out area
- Half-day and full-day delegate packages
- Room-only hire available
- Stationery (flipchart, writing materials and others)
- Sound proof divider
- Laptop rental
- Speaker phone rental
- AV equipment
- On-site catering
Points of Interest
Brisbane is famous for its sunny lifestyle, perfect for sporting and other outdoor pursuits, as well as great shopping, entertainment and nightlife. And with our central location in the heart of the city, you’re perfectly placed to explore them all!
- SOUTH BANK (10-min drive): Culture and the great outdoors combine to bring you art, music and theatre, plus riverside restaurants, market stalls, lush parklands and a swimming lagoon.
- SUNCORP STADIUM (10-min drive): Whether it’s an open-air concert or seeing the Brisbane Broncos Rugby League, Queensland Reds Rugby Union or Brisbane Roar Soccer teams in action, the atmosphere is always electric.
- THE ‘GABBA’ (7-min drive): Catching an international cricket match at the famous ‘Gabba’ is a must for summer sports fans, or cheer on the Brisbane Lions in the Australian Football League (AFL) during the winter footy season.
- FORTITUDE VALLEY (10-min walk): Bustling with activity, the Valley is home to Brisbane’s popular Chinatown Mall, Australian designer fashions and a host of pubs and clubs.
- QUEEN ST MALL (10-min walk): A shopper’s paradise awaits in the CBD’s Queen Street Mall where elegant department stores and designer boutiques beckon from all sides.
- EAGLE ST PIER (10-min walk): Take a stroll down the Boardwalk to Eagle St Pier and discover bars, eateries and restaurants to match every appetite.
- LONE PINE SANCTUARY (Half-day tour): Take a relaxing Brisbane River cruise to the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary to see the sights and cuddle a koala!